Recent and Upcoming Engagements include:
I specialize in cross-domain thinking, weaving together ideas from athletics, business, and psychology to better understand performance in all aspects of life.
Frequent presenter on the following topics:
- Mental Toughness and Resilience
- Defining and following a path for long-term progression
- Coming through in the clutch and choking
- Drive and Motivation
- Physiology of Elite Performance
- Psychology of Elite Performance
- Managing Uncertainty
- Linkage between mental health, wellbeing, and performance
- Effective leadership
- Evidence-based learning methods
- Development of optimal routines
- Values- and purposed-based decision making
- Talent development
- Work-life integration
- Foundational practices such as physical movement, nutrition, and sleep.
If you're interested and/or want to learn more about speaking, workshops, or coaching please use the contact form.